Infant/Baby, Boys, Women, Men, Girls
Basic Skills Necessary:
- garter stitch in the round
- Fair Isle knitting
A warm and slouchy beanie, this hat is inspired by the Sardine exhibit at the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
This hat is knit in the round using Fair Isle knitting to create the fish motif.
Pattern includes written directions and Fair Isle chart.
Pattern uses 1 skein of Main Color and 1 skein of Contrast Color
24 stitches x 32 rows = 4" [10 cm] in Stockinette Stitch
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Baby (Toddler, Child, Adult)
- 15 (18, 21, 22 1/2)" [38 (46, 53.5, 57) cm]
- The Fibre Co. Road to China Light (65% Alpaca, 15% Silk, 10% Camel, 10% Cashmere); 159 yards/ 50 grams.
- US 2.5 - 16" [40 cm] circular (toddler, Child, Adult sizes) Set of 5 dpns (Baby size)
- US 5 - 16" [40 cm] circular (Toddler, Child, Adult sizes) Set of 5 dpns (all sizes)
- Tapestry Needle
300 yards of Sport weight
The Fibre Co. Road to China Light
MC: Apatite; CC: Grey Pearl