Basic Skills Necessary:
- short rows
- drop stitches
三角 (jap.) - triangle, triangular
This rectangular shape shawl may deceive you at first sight with it's crochet-like texture. But it is in fact KNIT. Intricate texture of positive and negative triangles is created by combining short rows and dropped stitches for this unique technique. Malleable and airy, this wrap will be ideal for summer and delightful as a snug voluminous scarf for cooler seasons. Photo tutorial is included for easier guidance.
Each tier is about 1.5" tall and 1" wide.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Width (blocked) - approximately 23"
- Length (blocked) - approximately 87"
- The Plucky Knitter Primo Sport (75% Wool, 20% Cashmere, 5% Nylon; 275 yards per 100g skein), color "Breakfast on 5th", 3 skeins. OR 825 yds of any other sport weight yarn
You Will Also Need:
- US 3 (3.25 mm) circular, 24" or longer
- Crochet hook size D (3.25 mm)
825 yards of Sport weight
The Plucky Knitter Primo Sport
Breakfast on 5th