Basic Skills Necessary:
- Basic knit and purl stitches
- Working with double pointed needles
Fanciful fun for your fingers! Easy to work fingerless gloves with a ruffled edge. Embellish a little or a lot to make them your own.
Yardage is approximate. One pair can easily be made with one skein of Patons Classic Wool Worsted or two skeins of elann.com Peruvian Highland Wool.
18 sts & 24 rows = 4" using 5.5 ndls in stocking stitch
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Sized to fit the average woman
- 5.5mm Double Pointed Needles
- 5.5mm - 16" Circular Needle
You Will Also Need:
- Stitch Marker
- Tapestry Needle
160 yards of Worsted weight
Patons Classic Wool Worsted or elann.com Peruvian Highland Wool