Basic Skills Necessary:
- Techniques & Skills Used: provisional CO, knit/purl, knitting in the round; this pattern includes written instructions, as well as a photo and video tutorial for the tuck stitch.
A slouchy cowl with textural ruckles, Ruckowl features a three dimensional tucked body and tidy turned hems.For a fun and warm matched set, look for the companion
Ruckle Hat and Mitts.
Gauge: 16 stitches and 24 rows/4" in stockinette stitch, after gentle blocking.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Size: S/M (M/L); 21 (24)" circumference, and 7" depth.
- Yarn: Malabrigo Merino Worsted (100% merino wool, 210 yards), 1 skein. Size M/L shown in Paris Night.
- Yarn: Malabrigo Merino Worsted (100% Merino Wool; 210 yards/100g); 1 skein. Size M/L shown in Paris Night.
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- Other Materials: US 9 (5.5mm) 16" circular needle, or size to match gauge; Spare US 9 circular needle, for hemming brim; Stitch marker (1); Yarn needle; Smooth cotton yarn for provisional CO and hem.