Basic Skills Necessary:
- working in the round
- stranded colorwork
- chart reading
- corrugated ribbing
- gusset construction
- basic mitten/glove construction
Cozy fingerless gloves to help keep your hands toasty in cool Autumn weather. They feature corrugated ribbing, two different heart motifs in stranded color work, and a unique thumb gusset.
These are the prefect project for the adventurous knitter!
32 sts X 36 rows = 4" in stranded colorwork
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Sized to fit your average lady's hand.
- 180 yards of your favorite fingering weight yarn in each main color and contrast color (360 yards of yarn required in total)
You Will Also Need:
- stitch marker for marking the beginning of the round
- a stitch holder
- tapestry needle for sewing in ends
360 yards of Fingering weight
Patons Kroy Sock or Knit Picks Palette