Basic Skills Necessary:
- You need to know how to knit, purl, slip stitch, a basic understanding of increasing and decreasing.
This bag has an interesting construction, it's all one piece. There is no seaming to do here. The pattern is created by alternating colors every two rounds. It can be made out of cotton and lined or it can be made out of wool and felted.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 11" diameter, 1.75" deep
- Strap 2" x 24" long
- US5 (3.75mm) 16" and 24" circulars
- US5 (3.75mm) set of 5 double point needles
- 250 yds of DK weight (MC)
- 130 yds of DK weight (CC)
You Will Also Need:
- 8 stitch markers (one being a different color for BOR)
- tapestry needle