Petite, Girls, Plus-sized, Women, Tall
Rich, thick, eye catching! Knit this classic Pill Box Hat and mittens in a weekend!
The Hat is made of two pieces, the crown and band. The finishing has perfect detailing using I-cord.
The mittens are knit in the round and the pattern calls for Latvian-style thumb details (no gusset).
The pattern contains written instruction & pattern charts.
8.5 stitches & 7.3 rows in Celtic Cable Panel Pattern.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Hat 22"/56cm & Mittens 10"/25.4cm length
- Worsted weight wool, Sample is of Elann.com Peruvian Highland Wool; 3 Balls (327 yards)
- U.S. Size 7 Double Pointed Needles (DPN)
- U.S. Size 7 Straight or Circular Needles
- Waste Yarn, for casting on
- Cable Needles
- Finishing Needle
327 yards of Worsted weight
Elann.com Peruvian Highland Wool