MoonLight Shawl is a romantic way to bring in any season.
A great shawl or scarf this knitting project is fairly easy and is a fun knit!
Written instructions as well as charted, you can pick the one right for you. Created in a silk and cotton blend you can use any lace weight yarn to make your an original!
Apprx 14 inches wide and 60 inches long it can be made to any length you wish simply by increasing the repeats.
Make one today!
• Approx 300 yds of lace weight yarn used – Colourmart, silk and cotton blend
• Size 4 (3.0 mm) Straight Knitting Needles
• Size 10 (6.00mm) Straight knitting Needles
• K – knit
• P – Purl
• K2tog – knit two stitches together through front loops (decrease stitch)
• YO – yarn over knitting needle to increase stitch
• Sl k1 psso – Slip 1 stitch from left needle to right needle without knitting, knit
next stitch and pass slipped stitch over knitted stitch
• Sl k2tog psso – Slip 1 stitches as if to knit and k2 stitches together. Pass 1
stitches over the 2 knitted stitches.
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
I have been knitting and sewing since I was a young girl. My mother and grandmother taught me.