Basic Skills Necessary:
- crochet a chain
Lidiya is a simple crescent shawl with main section worked in stockinette stitch and lace trim with a flower design (about 2").
Adjusted for every knitter's preferences this design has step-by-step instructions, charts and row-by-row written pattern.
21 sts x 33 rows = 4" (10cm)
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 52.75" (134 cm) wide along the top edge, 13" (33 cm) from bottom center point to top edge
- US 4 / 3.5 mm 29" circular needle or 14" straight needles
- US 6 / 4 mm needle for bind off
You Will Also Need:
- Blocking accessories
- Size E/4 (3.5 mm) crochet hook
- Waste yarn in contrasting color
410 yards of Fingering weight
madelinetosh tosh merino light
Read blog or news article about this pattern »