Women, Men, Boys, Girls
Basic Skills Necessary:
- K2TOG - knit 2 stitches together at the same time
- sl 1-k1-psso: - slip 1 stitch, knit 1, pass slipped stitch over the k1.
- m1: Increase 1 stitch by lifting horizontal strand between stitch just worked and the next stitch, and lifting it onto the left needle. Now knit into the back of this loop.
- Knitting in the round
- Basic crochet skills (only required for curly vine on top of hat)
Let your love of knitting grow with this unique leaf hat!
Inspired by beautiful leaves, this hat creates a design so stunning, that even nature will be green with envy.
Uses super bulky yarn and can be knit up in as little as 2-4 hours!
Pattern is the sole and express property of CreatiKnit. This original pattern is for personal use only and it or products made from this pattern may not be used for resale. May not be duplicated or reproduced without express permission from CreatiKnit@gmail.com.
11 stitches = 4" in stockinette stitch on US11 (8.0mm) circular needles.
10 stitches = 4" in stockinette stitch on US13 (9.0mm) circular needles.
9 stitches = 4 inches in stockinette stitch on US15 (10.0mm) circular needles.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- (Toddler 24-48 months)(Child 5-10 years)(Adult)
- US 11 (8.0mm) circular knitting needles (16" length) for toddler size (24-48 months)
- US 11 (8.0mm) double pointed needles for decreasing rows - toddler size (24-48 months)
- US13 (9.0mm) circular knitting needles (16" length) for child size (5-10 years)
- US13 (9.00mm) double pointed needles for decreasing rows - child size (5-10 years)
- US15 (10.0mm) circular knitting nedles (16" length) for adult size
- US15 (10.0mm) double pointed needles for decreasing rows - adult size
- 80-100 yards super bulky yarn
- Crochet hook - size K 10 1/2 (6.50mm) for curly vine on top of hat
You Will Also Need:
- row counter
- tapestry needle
- stitch marker
100 yards of Bulky weight
Lion Brand Yarn Wool Ease - Thick & Quick Super Bulky yarn