Basic Skills Necessary:
- increases and decreases including lifted increases and center double decreases
- wrap and turn short rows
- Judy's Magic Cast On
- knitting in the round (magic loop or two circulars)
Lady Una is a toe-up knee high sock, featuring an easy-to-remember snowdrop lace pattern and delightful little leaves hiding in the calf expansion.
Instructions for the lace are given in both written and charted form. Instructions are given for multiple cuff options, including ribbing, eyelet, and casing.
It is easiest to use one skein for each sock, to avoid changes in dye lot. There will be plenty of yarn left over for most knitters...enough for a pair of ankle socks or other small project.
28 stitches and 44 rounds=4 inches
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 8" foot circumference.
- foot length and leg height are customizable
- US 1.5 (2.5 mm) circular needle
- US 1 (2.25 mm) circular needle for casing version only
You Will Also Need:
- 2 stitch markers
- tapestry needle
- ribbon: between 1/4" to 1/2" width; OR elastic thread: OR lingerie elastic
600 yards of Sport weight