Basic Skills Necessary:
- Knitting in the round
- Using Double Pointed Needles
- Lace knitting
This is a good beginner lace project. Pattern is both written and charted.
Hat: The hat is slouchy, warm and lacey. So pretty when done that it won't need any blocking. Just wear it. It's immediate gratification.
One size fits most, 10.5" in diameter; Yardage: 135 yrds, Worsted, single ply/ (9 wpi)
Hat is part of a set. Lady Sparrow Scarf pattern is also available in Craftsy.
Model wearing hat knitted with Berroco Vintage, color Lilac. Model also wearing Harbor Breeze Cardigan. Pattern also available in Craftsy.
18 stitches and 23 rows = 4"
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- One size fits most: 10.5" diameter
- Needles: US 9 - 5.5 mm
- Needles: US 10 - 6.0 mm
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Yarn: 135 yrds, Worsted, single ply/ (9 wpi)
- Yarn used in main picture: Berroco Vintage, color Lilac
- Yarn used in other pictures: Knit Picks Chroma worsted, Midwinter
140 yards of Worsted weight
Knit Picks Chroma Worsted/Berroco Vintage