Basic Skills Necessary:
- Basic knit and purl. Knitting in the round. Cast on and cast off. Knit two stitches together.
The hat can be used in spring and autumn, and for the early winter.
The repeating elements form a gentle and elegant lace.
25 sts/34 rows = 10 cm (4 inches) with
needles in stocking st.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 1 - 3 years
- One size. Toddler.
- FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
- Height: 17 cm (6.7 inches).
- Circumference (unstretched): 38 cm (15 inches).
- 70% Wool, 30% Acrylic
- 1/2 (1 ball - 100 gr, 230 m, 251 yards)
- NAKO Premier Wool
You Will Also Need:
- A set of 4 mm (US 6) double-pointed knitting needles or a pair of circular needles size 4 mm (US 6) with length 40 cm (16 inches).
126 yards of DK weight
NAKO Premier Wool