Basic Skills Necessary:
- basic knit and purl
- yarn over
- basic decrease (working 2 together)
I had this beautiful hand dyed yarn, about 200 yards of it, and I knit and crocheted it up 3 times before I decided to try a bag, which i had never made before.
This was the second try.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Opening of bag is 18 inches (46cm) in circumference. Bag when filled is 8 1/2 inches (22cm) high.
- approximately 150 yards worsted weight yarn in color of choice
- Pair of size 8 (5mm) knitting needles
- Size H/8 5mm crochet hook (optional you can make an I cord)
- yarn needle (if working flat)