Basic Skills Necessary:
- knitting in the round, knitting with dpn's, cabling, slipping stitches, kitchener stitch, mattress stitch.
7 sts/1'' in stockinette stitch
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- band can be made to fit any sized head, flower & leaf are one size
- Yarn: Spud & Chlo Fine 80% superwash wool / 20% silk (248 yds/227 m/65 grams- sock wt). Yellow: color #7811- bumble bee (1 skein) Purple: color #7820- wildberries (70 yds) Green: color #7818- green bean (50 yds)
- Needles: US 2 / 2.75 mm set of 4 dpn or size needed to obtain gauge.
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- darning needle, 1 stitch marker, 1 circular button (approx 1/2'') for center of flower, 1 bee button for leaf (approx 1/2'').