Basic Skills Necessary:
- knitting in the round
- stranded colorwork
- provisional cast-on
- grafting/kitchener stitch
This simple, yet bold colorwork piece that reflects a gradient of colors is fun to knit and stunning to wear! With instructions for either a 3-color infinity scarf or a 2-color standard cowl, this easy to wear design is a great addition to your wardrobe.
7 sts x 6 rows = 1" / 2.5cm in chart pattern in the round, blocked
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Cowl Measurements: Approx 7" / 18cm tall x 27.5" / 70cm circ
- Infinity Scarf Measurements: Approx 7" / 18cm tall and 46.5" / 118cm circ
- Needles: US6 / 4mm 16" / 40cm circular needle, Extra needle same size for grafting
You Will Also Need:
- Notions: Stitch markers Tape measure Scrap yarn Tapestry needle
The Plucky Knitter's Traveler Sport T
For Infinity Scarf: color: Before You Go-Go (C1), 1 skein; color: Flannel (C2), 1 skein; color: Hotsy Totsy (C3), 1 skein. Or approx 225 yd / 206m of C1 and C3 and 320 yd / 293m of C2 in sport weight yarn. For Cowl: color: Glacier (C1), 1 skein; color: Travel Buff (C2), 1 skein. Or approx 215 yd / 197m of C1 and 316 yd / 289m of C2 in sport weight yarn.