Basic Skills Necessary:
- requires knowledge of knitting and purling, picking up stitches, working in the round on circular needles, and some simple hand-sewing.
18 sts x 32 rows = 10x10cm, in bobble pattern,
19 sts x 29 rows in stockinette stitch.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 13"/33cm W X 10"/25cm H, base 13"/33cm W X 2.5/6cm H
- Yarn:80% cotton-20% acrylic, category light worsted, Kotoline by Kangaroo 100gr (3.5 oz)/250 m (273,5 yds): 4 skeins in orange.
- Needles: US 6 (4mm) circular, dpn US 6 (4mm). Adjust needle size to obtain correct gauge
You Will Also Need:
- Notions: tapestry needle, stitch holder,fabric for lining, matching sewing thread, a pair of brown leather-wood braided handles, 30 (76 cm) long (end to end) , sewing needle, sewing machine,.