Basic Skills Necessary:
- knit & purl
- YO, ssk, k2tog, sl1
A simple triangular Shawl using 2 colour sport weight yarns with slipped stitch detail and lace edging. Light enough to wear around your shoulders on warm nights and thick enough to keep you protected from draughts.
The pattern contains step by step instructions, support pictures and links to video technique help sites.
22sts x 32rows - Stockinette
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 150cm wide x 70cm long (60" wide x 28" long).
- 4mm (US 6) circular needle from 80cm (32") in length
- 2 skeins (1 of each colour) of sport weight or light DK yarn
You Will Also Need:
- Blocking equipment: foam mats or towels
- measuring tape
- 4 removable stitch markers and yarn needle
530 yards of Sport weight