Basic Skills Necessary:
- basic lace
- grafting or three-needle bind off (optional)
Need a quick knit? This is it! As soft and warm as a hug, with a gentle lace motif reminiscent of falling (or growing) leaves. Instructions are given for a single-loop or double-loop cowl, or a scarf.
8 stitches = 4"/10 cm in stockinette stitch, after blocking.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Cowl: Short [Long]: approximately 9"/23 cm tall and 24"/60 cm [50"/127 cm] circumference, after blocking.
- Scarf: approximately 9"/23 cm wide and 5.5'/1.7 meters long, after blocking.
- Cowl: Approximately 85 yards/78 meters [178 yards/163 meters] super-bulky-weight yarn
- Scarf: Approximately 240 yards/220 meters super-bulky-weight yarn
- Needles - US #17/12 mm (or size to get gauge) needles for working flat
You Will Also Need:
- Tapestry needle
- for cowl: crochet hook for provisional cast on
85 yards of Bulky weight
Shown in Malabrigo Rasta
Shown in colorway Lettuce