Basic Skills Necessary:
- Knitting, Purling
- Basic understanding of Double Knitting
- Knitting in the round.
In double knit, 16 pairs/ 24 rows = 4 inches on the size 6 needles.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- This hat is 20 inches with the correct gauge.
- It should measure 8.5 inches from band to top when finished.
- Size 6 (mm) 12"/30cm circular needle
- 4 - Size 6 (mm) double point needles
- Stitch markers in two colors
- Tapestry needle
212 yards of Sport weight
Red Heart Soft in two colors of your choice