Women, Boys, Infant/Baby, Girls, Men
Basic Skills Necessary:
- knitting in the round
Corwith is a hat for everyone. Written for baby through adult, you can make one for everyone in your family! The hat is worked from the
bottom up and is worked primarily in 2x2 ribbing. The faux cable is worked every 6th row, making this hat a quick one to whip for a quick baby shower or birthday gift!
18 sts and 24 rows = 4" in slightly stretched p2, k2 rib
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Baby - Length: 6" Circumference: stretched up to 14"
- Toddler - Length: 7" Circumference: stretched up to 16"
- Child - Length: 8.5" Circumference: stretched up to 18"
- Adult Small - Length: 10" Circumference: stretched up to 20"
- Adult Large - Length: 10" Circumference: stretched up to 22"
- 1 skein Dream in Color Classy with Cashmere Worsted (200 yards)
- US Size 7 (4.5 mm), 16" circular needle
- US Size 7 (4.5mm), double pointed needles
You Will Also Need:
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
175 yards of Worsted weight
Dreamy in Color Classy with Cashmere