Add your comment:

Deb GE on craftsy.com
Deb GE  March 14, 2014 11:01 PM

Why can't Safari open this pattern.?

curlybick2679611 on craftsy.com
curlybick2679611  December 28, 2013 10:14 AM

Stunning design!

Cindy Fleury on craftsy.com
Cindy Fleury  December 16, 2013 3:19 PM

Could I have the directions in inches instead of CM...Cannot figure it out..Would love to make this pattern..

lattitude2718379 on craftsy.com
lattitude2718379  January 1, 2014 8:40 PM

Simply google "centimeter to inch conversion" and it will allow you to figure it out.

Gillian Sinclair on craftsy.com
Gillian Sinclair  December 13, 2013 2:38 PM

An absolutely gorgeous pattern ~ have been asked many times to knit this for friends and family. I can do it without reading the pattern now :-)

Jeannieas on craftsy.com
Jeannieas  October 29, 2013 9:23 PM

Would this an appropriate pattern for a chemo cap? I want to knit a stylish, lovely hat for a young mother facing chemo.

hughes.je2164431 on craftsy.com
hughes.je2164431  October 22, 2013 9:09 AM

Never mind! I didn't notice the crochet flower instruction.. wish it was knit ,I'm not great at crochet! THX!

hughes.je2164431 on craftsy.com
hughes.je2164431  October 22, 2013 8:41 AM

Does anyone have the flower pattern for this hat?
No problem downloading the pattern. Can't wait to get started!

leolaura on craftsy.com
leolaura  October 7, 2013 10:50 PM

I love this set, I can't wait to begin working on it!

Gifford on craftsy.com
Gifford  September 29, 2013 11:49 AM

What age does this pattern go to? I have 8 and 11 yr old grand daughters to knit for.

ShawnaE on craftsy.com
ShawnaE  December 1, 2013 8:41 AM

I made if for a toddler and another one for her mother. The size is quite adjustable (I did 18 sections for the adult size so that it would be fairly slouchy.

davidlora2030333 on craftsy.com
davidlora2030333  September 12, 2013 4:10 PM

Just love,love the pattern. Just a little worried about some of the neg. comments or problems people had. I take it then that this pattern has to be downloaded on he comp.???

KatyTricot on craftsy.com
KatyTricot  September 15, 2013 4:21 PM

Hi,

yes, once purchased the pattern is available to you instantly as a PDF download and stored in your "Pattern Library". Please, make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader to view PDF files.

Piva on craftsy.com
Piva  September 9, 2013 7:41 PM

I bought the pattern but do not have the note on page 3. Could you please provide the information. thanks

KatyTricot on craftsy.com
KatyTricot  September 10, 2013 4:53 PM

Please, check out your "Pattern Library" for updated version.
Otherwise this information is provided on the pattern page under "Pattern Description"

Elke Alexander on craftsy.com
Elke Alexander  September 9, 2013 10:06 AM

Hallo, kann mir jemand ,diese Anleitung ins deutsch bersetzen? ich hoffe sehr ,DANKE ! herzliche Gre Elke

marie bohn on craftsy.com
marie bohn  September 8, 2013 10:26 AM

Changes should be highlighted for ease of recognition.

4walls1027331 on craftsy.com
4walls1027331  September 8, 2013 9:16 AM

Hi. How do I know I got the updated version? What were the changes?

KatyTricot on craftsy.com
KatyTricot  September 9, 2013 4:02 AM

Hi,

updated version comes with a "Notes" section at the top of page 3. Hat instructions for the wedge directions were clarified and a stitch count by row is now given.

I hope you continue to enjoy this design!

Helen Purl on craftsy.com
Helen Purl  September 7, 2013 0:04 PM

I'm having trouble with the very first hat instruction. Can anyone clarify what is to be done with the last 3 stitches on the needle once the work has been turned?

ShawnaE on craftsy.com
ShawnaE  September 8, 2013 5:32 AM

Just ignore them until you get to row 7, then it'll all make sense.

marie bohn on craftsy.com
marie bohn  September 2, 2013 1:36 PM

That face could sell anything. What a doll, ordering the pattern now.

ShawnaE on craftsy.com
ShawnaE  August 31, 2013 6:59 AM

I love this pattern! Can't wait to make it for my niece's daughter. I have a question about the edge stitch. I understand what to do with the 1st st on the right side and the last stitch on the wrong side, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing with the last st on the right side and the 1st stitch on the wrong side. I've just been knitting them, but something doesn't look quite right.

ShawnaE on craftsy.com
ShawnaE  September 1, 2013 5:52 AM

Just to clarify..., I made the cowl before I made the hat. The way the instructions read, I ended up with the edge stitch on only one side of the cowl. Now that I've started the hat, the instructions make perfect sense, so if I had done the hat 1st, I would've realized what to do to make the edge stitches on both edges of the cowl.

BTW, I love the way it's turning out and it's a super quick knit - love it!

Celeste Audette on craftsy.com
Celeste Audette  August 30, 2013 8:36 PM

I ordered this online. It also took me to Paypal and was in French. I just changed the country of origin from France to Canada, the screen refreshed and then it was in English. I am sending the directions to my mom, an avid knitter. The cutest picture and pattern I have seen in awhile. The PDF file was in colour and in English. Thanks.

7767 on craftsy.com
7767  August 30, 2013 7:06 AM

It all worked out! All set with my order.
Thank you!

KatyTricot on craftsy.com
KatyTricot  August 30, 2013 0:45 PM

Great!
Happy knitting!

Pictongirl on craftsy.com
Pictongirl  August 29, 2013 10:42 AM

I went to buy this and payments only through Paypal.....l don't want to use Paypal why won't you take debit card?

KatyTricot on craftsy.com
KatyTricot  August 29, 2013 3:34 PM

It's not me :)) this is Craftsy that handles in this way.You don't need a Paypal account, just click the Paypal button when you go through the checkout and look for the link to pay with your credit card.

regards,
Katy

Pictongirl on craftsy.com
Pictongirl  August 30, 2013 2:14 PM

Thank you....:)

trixierabbit on craftsy.com
trixierabbit  August 28, 2013 7:50 PM

Really adorable!

Pattyob on craftsy.com
Pattyob  August 28, 2013 7:31 PM

Based on all the comments I won't be ordering this pattern. I don't speak or read French. Too bad - cute hat!

KatyTricot on craftsy.com
KatyTricot  August 29, 2013 1:38 AM

Hi,

this pattern is written in English. There is also a french version of the pattern, but it isn't available on Craftsy. You download the pattern in English.

regards,
Katy

debsbag1260370 on craftsy.com
debsbag1260370  May 1, 2013 8:09 AM

I to have purchased this pattern but have had no success in opening the file completely it allowed me to get as far as the cowl but will not give me any more could someone be so kind and tell me whom I can notify thank you Debbie

labertabe1248146 on craftsy.com
labertabe1248146  February 12, 2013 8:18 PM

Having a problem getting access payment is the problem . Help thanks

GrammyCross on craftsy.com
GrammyCross  November 18, 2012 9:06 PM

After purchasing this pattern, I found I was unable to open the file. Immediately, I wrote to Katy, the Indie Designer, and I'm thrilled to report that within less than an hour, Katy was efficient and kind enough to send me a PDF file! Now that's incredible service!!! I will be following Katy in the future as I know she makes customer service a high priority! Thanks so much, Katy!!!

isabelle.1200347 on craftsy.com
isabelle.1200347  February 5, 2013 11:42 AM

I had the same thing. She also replied almost immediately. I can't wait to get started! :-)

brownowl82033914 on craftsy.com
brownowl82033914  September 25, 2013 2:43 AM

ive just made a four of these hats they are lovely grandchildren love them

Debby Skidmore on craftsy.com
Debby Skidmore  August 30, 2013 9:38 AM

I cannot add this pattern to my cart! I want to buy it!!

KatyTricot on craftsy.com
KatyTricot  August 31, 2013 7:39 AM

Hi Debby,
please email Craftsy support team directly at help@craftsy.com.

sabella2u183457 on craftsy.com
sabella2u183457  August 28, 2013 5:05 PM

THE HAT IS PRETTY JUST LIKE THE CHILD. SHE MAKES THAT HAT LOOK VERY PRETTY.

7767 on craftsy.com
7767  August 28, 2013 1:02 PM

I just tried to order this pattern and after I entered my account numbers etc the information changed to French! Help!

KatyTricot on craftsy.com
KatyTricot  August 29, 2013 2:42 AM

that is really strange, the downloadable PDF file is in English. Is it switch in French at the checkout through paypal? Please, contact me at katytricot@sfr.fr

saturner on craftsy.com
saturner  September 24, 2013 7:22 PM

the paypal turns to French, but we know the info we need to put there, Is only our email and password, and that's it. I don't speak French, but I recognize paypal screem and after put my info it was done ;) Got the pattern in English :D let's try it!

JoannaT on craftsy.com
JoannaT  January 28, 2013 11:16 AM

I made this hat for my 5 year old daughter in light gray with a light pink flower and I get a ton of compliments every time she wears it! Beautiful design.

anidy29 on craftsy.com
anidy29  December 18, 2012 9:11 AM

bonjour le modles est t'il dispo en franais merci ?

KatyTricot on craftsy.com
KatyTricot  January 10, 2013 7:05 AM

Bonjour,
oui, le modele est disponible en franais sur Ravelry:
et sur ma boutique Etsy:
Dsol pour ma rponse tardive, je viens de voir votre question.

Bon tricot,
Katy

jdant771101551 on craftsy.com
jdant771101551  December 13, 2012 6:51 AM

I also was unable to open the file but Katy was swift and kind enough to email me the pattern after I sent her a friendly email. Very excited to get started on this project.

"Cool Wool" Hat and Cowl Set Knitting Pattern