Designed by Sarah Smuland
Cozy and decadent, just the right standout accessory for when the weather turns cool. Worn slouched around the shoulders, this is a flawless hybrid of cowl and poncho.
In Cable pattern with larger needles, 121/2 sts and
91/2 rows = 4"
In Rib pattern with smaller needles, 71/2 sts and
12 rows = 4"
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- XS/S (M/L, XL/2XL) Circumference at shoulders 44 (54, 64)" Length 73/4 (11, 151/4)
- Blue Sky Alpacas Bulky (100g/45yds): 7 (10, 13) hanks
You Will Also Need:
- Size 17 (12.75mm) needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size 15 (10mm) 24" or longer circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Stitch markers
- Cable needle
- Stitch holders or waste yarn
- Tapestry needle
450 yards of Bulky weight
Blue Sky Alpacas Brushed Bulky
Colors shown: Cayenne - #1216