Basic Skills Necessary:
- Basic knit and purl. Knitting in the round. Cast on and cast off. Simple cable. Knit two stitches together.
This is an easy to implement set but very effective. Well suited for newborns and children.
22 sts/28 rows = 10 cm (4 inches) with
needles in stocking st.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 6 - 12 months
- FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
- Scarf: Length = 108 cm (42.52 inches), excluding fringe; Width = 12 cm (4.72 inches)
- Hat: Height = 14 cm (5.51 inches); Circumference (unstretched) = 37 cm (14.57 inches)
- 100% Acrylic
- Nako Bonbon Classic
You Will Also Need:
- A set of 5 mm (US8) needles for the body of scarf and hat.
- A set of 5 mm (US8) double-pointed knitting needles for hat.
322 yards of Worsted weight
Nako Bonbon Classic