Basic Skills Necessary:
- requires knowledge of knitting and purling, picking up stitches, working cables , working short rows and some simple hand-sewing.
This fashionable, up-to-date bag is certain to catch the attention of all ; you're sure to be asked where you bought it.
13 st x 21 rows = 10x10cm/4x 4 , in stockinette stitch.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- (laid flat) 139"/33cm W X 11.9"/30cm H, base 13.9"/35cm W X 2.8/6cm H, sides are 4.9/12cm W, after felting.
- Yarn: 100% wool category Worsted, Classiso El.Mouzakis 50gr (1.76 oz)/112.5 m (123 yds): 6-8 skeins brown.
- Needles: US 10.5(7mm) circular,hook J-10 (6mm). Adjust needle size to obtain correct gauge
You Will Also Need:
- stitch markers, tapestry needle, zipper, bag feet
900 yards of Worsted weight