Basic Skills Necessary:
- Basic knit and purl. Knitting in the round. Cast on and cast off. Knit two stitches together. Cable.
These hand knitted gloves are a great accessory for spring, fall and winter. Delicate and elegant, warm and comfortable. If you want to surprise someone close to you, they may prove to be a suitable gift.
27 sts /38 rows = 10 cm (4 inches) in stocking stitch.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Adult. One size - to fit average woman's hand with 18 - 19 cm (7 - 7.5") circumference.
- FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
- Hand circumference, above thumb (unstretched): 16 cm (6.3"). Length: 30 cm (11.8").
- 70% Wool, 30% Acrylic
- 1 ball - 100 gr, 230 m, 252 yds
- NAKO Premier Wool
- Color 67728
You Will Also Need:
- A set of 3 mm (US 21/2) double-pointed knitting needles.
278 yards of DK weight