Basic Skills Necessary:
- Circular knitted
This summer weight beanie is made from a stunning Egyptian cotton that is soft and shiny like silk and feels cool to the touch. It would be great for the year-round hat wearers but is also ideal for people going through chemotherapy, due to its soft fitted nature
24 sts / 29 rows = 4 ins/10 cm in Stokinette Stitch using US #6/4mm ndls.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Sizes: Sml (Med, Lrg)
- To fit head size 21.5 (22.5, 23.5) ins / 55 (57, 60) cm.
- US #2/3 mm circluar needles, length 16 ins/40cm for brim.
- US #4/3.5 mm circular needles, in lengths 16 ins/40cm for main body of hat & 32 ins/80cm for crown (using Magic Loop technique.)
- OR: 1 set US #2/3mm & 1 set US #4/3.5mm double pointed needles's.
- Tapestry ndl for finishing.
- Stitch markers.
You Will Also Need:
- Yarn: Sublime Egyptian cotton DK [100% cotton; 115 yds/105m per 50g/1.75 oz ball].
- Main Colour: #SH 322 "Cream", 2 balls.
- Contrast Colour: # SH 324 "Sky blue", 1 ball.
- Sml amtount of waste yarn for Provisional Cast On.