Basic Skills Necessary:
- Basic knit and purl. Knitting in the round. Cast on and cast off. Knit two stitches together.
This is an easy to implement model that can be a great accessory for your child.
22 sts/28 rows = 10 cm (4 inches) with larger needles in stocking st.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 2 - 3 years
- To fit head circumference: 45.5 cm (18 inches)
- FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
- Height = 18 cm (7 inches)
- Circumference (unstretched) = 36 cm (14 inches)
- 50% Wool, 50% Acrylic
- 1/2 ball (1 ball - 100gr, 210m, 230yds)
- NAKO NAKOLEN
- Color 208
You Will Also Need:
- A set of 4 mm (US6) double-pointed knitting needles for hat ribbing.
- A set of 5 mm (US8) double-pointed knitting needles for hat.
115 yards of Worsted weight