Women, Girls, Petite, Tall, Plus-sized
Basic Skills Necessary:
- casting on
- binding off
- weaving in ends
- blocking lace
- working in the round on circular needles/DPNs
A-ha! combines simple lace motifs, self striping yarn and straight forward shaping to create a shawl that looks way more complicated than it is.
The yarn takes care of the stripes, and the shawl shaping means the stripes change their width without any work on your part.
It's almost like magic!
20 sts and 30 rounds = 4 in (10 cm);
in washed and blocked stockinette stitch
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 44 inches (112 cm) in diameter, blocked
- 1,365 yards (1365 meters), light sock weight
- US size 5 (3.75 mm) 40" circular needles
You Will Also Need:
- stitch marker (1)
- yarn/tapestry needle
- extra stitch markers for keeping track of internal lace repeats (72) (optional)
1365 yards of Fingering weight
Crystal Palace Yarns "Mini Mochi"
#108 Neptune Rainbow