Women, Girls, Petite, Tall, Plus-sized
Basic Skills Necessary:
- KNITTING AND PURLING, INCREASING
It's fall in New England. Time to enjoy the crisp air and collect treasures. Where do you find yours? The beach, yard sales, maybe a walk in the woods? Where ever you are, we hope you will be wearing our Finger-ish Gloves. Perfect in every way. We love them in cashmere. What yarn and color will you choose?
32 STS AND 24 ROWS = 2" IN K2, P2 RIB USING LARGER NEEDLES, STRETCHED
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 7 (7 1/2, 8)" HAND CIRCUMFERENCE, STRETCHED
- JADE SAPPHIRE 2 PLY CASHMERE (100% CASHMERE; 55 GR = 400 YDS): 1 HANK FOR ALL SIZES AND LENGTHS
You Will Also Need:
- SIZE 0 US (2MM) AND 2 SETS OF SIZE 1 US (2.25MM) SHORT AND LONG DOUBLE POINTED NEEDLES (DPN), OR SIZE NEEDED TO OBTAIN GAUGE.
- STITCH MARKERS; STITCH HOLDER; SMALL AMOUNT OF RED EMBROIDERY FLOSS AND SEWING NEEDLE (OPTIONAL)
JADE SAPPHIRE, SHIBUI, MADELINE TOSH