Basic Skills Necessary:
- In this pattern you should use tubular peyote stitch and herringbone stitch. This tutorial is with over 60 photos and diagrams, so i think that even beginners could handle with it
This stylish and statement pendant will certainly get you noticed.
You can use the wings as a bail and thread it on a rope ( herringbone or other type ).
This is a beadwork suitable for men.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- The pendant is 6 cm / 2.36 inches long and 5 cm / 1.97 inches wide
- Spike bead 7 x 17 mm / jet labrador full -1 pc
- Superduo beads antique silver opaque - 66 pcs
- Superduo beads jet opaque matte - 16 pcs
- Miyuki Rocailles Beads size 8/0 galvanized silver 0181 - 4 pcs
- Miyuki Rocailles Beads size 11/0 opaque black 0401 - about 2 gr
- Miyuki Rocailles Beads size 11/0 galvanized silver 0181 - about 2 gr
- Miyuki Rocailles Beads size 15/0 galvanized silver 0181 - about 2 gr
- Fireline thread - braided nylon .008 (0,20 mm) - 6LB - about 180 cm or 71 inches
- beading needle