Basic Skills Necessary:
- Love making handcrafted jewelry
Enhance your metal working skills with this easy way to form a Chased and Line Fold on 26 gauge Copper rectangles. Use them to make earrings and a pendant.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Cut sheet to size desired
- 26 g Copper sheet, vice, bench block, chasing hammer, dapping tools, file, dull kitchen knife
You Will Also Need:
- For Pendant, 16 g jump rings, chain or adjustable cord
- For earrings, french hooks split rings and jump ring.