Basic Skills Necessary:
- Beginner Tutorial - No Skill Necessary
This exclusive Vanilla Bead tutorial teaches you to create Kumihimo braids and cord for use in jewelry - or anywhere else you need a decorative cord! Our exclusive tutorial includes step by step illustrated instructions with helpful tips and design ideas. A template is provided at the end of the tutorial so that you can make your own Kumihimo disk. Discover for yourself the fun and beauty of Kumihimo!
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Whatever length you like!
- Kumihimo Loom (Template included to make your own loom.)
- Satin Cord or Cord or String or Yarn
- Binder Clip (optional)
- Scrap wire - 3 inches or so
You Will Also Need:
- To finish as a necklace or bracelet you will need end caps and a clasp. You can purchase these or make your own.