The INFINITY Necklace Pattern, that so many of you were waiting for, is here!
A detailed VIDEO movie PLUS a PDF tutorial with many close-ups and explanations that will enable anyone to create my stunning INFINITY necklace, no special knowledge is required, only two hands and good eyesight.
The PDF includes 28 pages with detailed info, it explains how to make the INFINITY necklace both with the ISK starter and without it.
The VIDEO movie is filmed in HD quality and includes close-ups and detailed explanations.
The INFINITY necklace pattern is available also as PDF pattern .
The materials required are:
1. 18gr copper/gold filled/fine silver
2. color copper wire in a contrast color
3. a necklace clasp and a jump ring
The tools required are :
1. a crochet hook size 0.6mm
2. a small ISK starter - optional , the instructions include explanations how to create the INFINITY necklace with and without the ISK starter.
It is very recommended though.
Careful !!! anyone you know will ask you to make them one, it makes a wonderful gift for house warming, weddings, Christmas....
Please note that all rights are reserved to YooLa (aka Yael Falk), and it is prohibited to make commercial use of the tutorial and/or the pattern.
for supply and tools check my website: www.yooladesign.com