PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
The tutorial contains phase photos of making the necklace in the picture. Following the photos, you receive a step-by-step illustration of the vintage jade jewelry set.
You will need (for one pair of earrings, i.e. two units)
- 15/0 toho seed beads (bronze or optional) --> 144 seed beads
- 15/0 toho seed beads (gold or optional) --> 24 seed beads
- 11/0 toho seed beads (bronze or optional) --> 20 seed beads
- 11/0 toho seed beads (gold or optional) --> 18 seed beads
- 8/0 toho seed beads (bronze or optional) --> 6 pcs
- 6mm jade round beads (green or optional) --> 6 pcs
For a bracelet I made 10 units. For a necklace, I made 25 units. For a complete set you will need at least 111 6mm jade round pearls!
Follow the instructions and make this beautiful vintage-like jewelry set.
I started beading when I was a child but soon gave up. When I turned thirty, I felt patient enough to re-start.
I started my public beading in 2010, when I launched my facebook page: www.facebook.com/gyongyekszerek
2 years later I started my beading classes.
For those who cannot attend my classes, I created step-by-step tutorials of the most popular topics.
I wish you happy beading!