Basic Skills Necessary:
- You must know how to add and end the thread to your project
This is a tutorial in PDF for this beautiful necklace with super duo beads.
Tutorial includes many photos and diagrams, detailed step by step instructions and is appropriate for nearly all levels of beaders. You will be amazed how fast, easy and fun it is.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- This tutorial and materials are for 17 inches or 43cm necklace
- Miyuki Rocailles Beads size 11/0 galvanized Silver 0181 - about 3 gf
- Miyuki Rocailles Beads size 8/0 galvanized Silver 0181 - about 5 gr
- Czech Seed Beads Two-Holed Superduo Antique Silver Opaque - about 30 gr
- Czech Seed Beads Two-Holed Superduo Blue Iris Opaque - about 20 gr
- Miyuki Drop Beads 3,4mm 0181 galvanized Silver - about 34 pcs
- Pressed glass beads 4 mm Blue iris - about 70 pcs
- Fireline thread - braided nylon .009 (0,23 mm) - 8LB
- beading needle