Basic Skills Necessary:
- feel comfortable with working wire.
- be comfortable with the use of pliers
- be able to make loops
With this tutorial, you will make a pair of adorable angel earrings with delicate silver wire wings.
he making of the wings can be awkward if you do no feel comfortable with working wire.
You should also be comfortable with the use of pliers and be able to make loops to achieve this tutorial.
20 steps illustrated by 29 photos
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 60 cm (13.62") of GA 24 (0.5mm) silver wire
- 2 gemstone drop beads (11 mm[0.4"] long) with the hole length-way
- 2 faceted gemstone beads 6 mm
- 2 strass rondelles 6 mm
- 2 silver ear hooks
- 2 silver ball heads pins 4 cm (1.57") long
- Round nose pliers - small model
- Chainmail pliers
- Flush cutter
- Nylon jaw pliers
- Round nose pliers - large model
- Thin but sturdy metal wire (for instance the thinnest rod on the "Coiling Gizmo")
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »