PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
is a beading project with O beads and SuperDuo beads.
O-beads are new Czech beads. The new O-beads are a perfect 4mm round ring, 1.5mm thick, with a 1.5mm hole through the center. You can find O-beads in opaque, luster, metallic, iris...
O-Caribbean bracelet is easy to make and not so much time consuming.
If you have enough beads you can make a gorgeous, rich and very chic necklace. The bracelet diameter is about 14 mm.
Material you need:
- Miyuki seed beads size 11
- SuperDuo beads 2.5 x 5 mm (two colors, or you can make this bracelet using only one color of SuperDuo beads)
- O beads
- FireLine 6 lb or Nymo thread size D
- Beading needle size 12 or Tulip needle size 11
In Europe you can find O beads for example here:
- Netherlands (http://beadhouse.nl)
- France (http:perlesandco.co.uk)
- UK (http://beadiverse.com)
- Luxembourg (http://totalrocailles.oxatis.com/Default.asp)
In US for example here:
- Whimbeads (http://whimbeads.com)
- Bead&Glas (http://www.facebook.com/BeadAndGlass)
and here in some Etsy shops for example here:
- CzechLaVie http://www.etsy.com/shop/CzechLaVie
- AriaDesignStudio http://www.etsy.com/shop/AriaDesignStudio
I love to bead and I love to share...
You can find my tutorials in English here: http://ellad2.com, http://ellad2.etsy.com)
In Italian: http://ellad2.com/italiano,
In Dutch: http://ellad2.com/nl and
In Spanish: http://ellad2.com/es