Basic Skills Necessary:
- Knowledge of basic netting is helpful, but the directions take you step by step, so beginners can use this pattern, too!
Elegant and lightweight, this beadwoven bracelet is fun to make. Experiment with embellishments to make your piece truly unique!
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Finished bracelet measures approximately 7-1/2" long x 1" wide
- Size 11/0 sead beads (approx. 9g)
- 6mm round beads or pearls (19)
- Beading thread size D or 6lb Fireline
You Will Also Need: