Father Xmas, awesome fun peyote beading with beautiful SuperDuo twin beads, using a peyote graph or word chart.
The technique is slightly different to the normal peyote, but just as fast, the color combinations are limitless.
I give detailed photo and written instructions on how to do this modified peyote technique.
THIS PDF INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
1. Modified stitch technique for beading peyote with twin beads using a graph or word chart.
2. A bead legend (bead numbers and colors needed)
3. The pattern design
4. A large, detailed, numbered graph of the pattern.
5. A word chart of the pattern
6. Tips and info
7. How to attach a toggle clasp to the bracelet.
Length: 7.68in/19.50cm (63 rows) (Easy to lengthen or shorten)
Width: 0.59in/1.50cm (7columns)
Technique: Modified single peyote
Skill: Knowledge of beading peyote from a graph or word chart.
All files, graphics, patterns, instructions are DebgerDesigns. Purchase of a pattern entitles you to print one copy for yourself, not for others.
Permissions: You are welcome to sell any items you make from my beading patterns you have purchased.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Hi, my name is Debbie, owner of DebgerDesigns. Welcome to my store of classic, feminine, stylish bead weaving jewelry patterns and tutorials.