Father Xmas, awesome fun peyote beading with beautiful SuperDuo twin beads, using a peyote graph or word chart.
The technique is slightly different to the normal peyote, but just as fast, the color combinations are limitless.
I give detailed photo and written instructions on how to do this modified peyote technique.
THIS PDF INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
1. Modified stitch technique for beading peyote with twin beads using a graph or word chart.
2. A bead legend (bead numbers and colors needed)
3. The pattern design
4. A large, detailed, numbered graph of the pattern.
5. A word chart of the pattern
6. Tips and info
7. How to attach a toggle clasp to the bracelet.
Length: 7.68in/19.50cm (63 rows) (Easy to lengthen or shorten)
Width: 0.59in/1.50cm (7columns)
Technique: Modified single peyote
Skill: Knowledge of beading peyote from a graph or word chart.
All files, graphics, patterns, instructions are DebgerDesigns. Purchase of a pattern entitles you to print one copy for yourself, not for others.
Permissions: You are welcome to sell any items you make from my beading patterns you have purchased.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.