from Delicate Sparkles
PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
When I asked for suggestions for a new cuff design, tartan was one of the more popular ones. 'Black & White Tartan' cuff pattern in square stitch, using size 11 Delica beads. Also suitable for using with a bead loom.
The 16 page tutorial includes:
* Tips & information
* Shopping list
* Bead legend
* Bead pattern
* Bead graph
* Word chart
* Step-by-step assembly instructions
* You will need to know the basics of square stitch as the tutorial does not include stitch instructions.
* You are purchasing the tutorial only, not the actual cuff.
* You may use this pattern for making items to sell as long as you credit me as designer and do not go into mass production.
* You may not make copies of the pattern, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution to third parties.
* You are purchasing the pattern only. All associated copyright remains with me, Donna Louise Sanders (Delicate Sparkles).