Originally designed to go with a pretty Summer dress in the same colours, this bracelet will look lovely in any colours you pick. As the pattern is a repetitive one you can make it as long or as short as you need so you could turn it into a beaded cake band or bookmark instead.
The 11 page tutorial includes:
* Tips & information
* Shopping list
* Bead legend
* Bead pattern
* Bead graph
* Word chart
* Step-by-step assembly instructions
* You will need to know the basics of odd-count peyote as the tutorial does not include stitch instructions.
* You are purchasing the tutorial only, not the actual cuff.
* You may use this pattern for making items to sell as long as you credit me as designer and do not go into mass production.
* You may not make copies of the pattern, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution to third parties.
* You are purchasing the pattern only. All associated copyright remains with me, Donna Louise Sanders (Delicate Sparkles).