50% Sale Wire Wrap Beginner Bracelet

from MyWiredImagination

Add your comment:

elaine508872 on craftsy.com
elaine508872  March 3, 2013 2:32 PM

Fantastic tutorial that was clearly explained and illustrated! So pleased. Thank you for sharing your expertise!

BobbiWired on craftsy.com
BobbiWired  March 4, 2013 6:20 AM

Thank you very much for your wonderful compliments Elaine!!! It is very much appreciated!!
wrap happy,
Bobbi

JudyAnn1 on craftsy.com
JudyAnn1  July 1, 2012 6:10 PM

Square wire is not available in my area - could round be used instead?

BobbiWired on craftsy.com
BobbiWired  July 1, 2012 11:09 PM

Hi Judy,
It is possible to use round wire, but it will slip around while you work - it's not something I recommend, especially if you are just starting to learn wire - it will frustrate you. There are links in the tutorial for places to purchase square and 1/2 round practice (copper) wire, if that helps.
wrap happy,
Bobbi

jabbajane on craftsy.com
jabbajane  February 9, 2014 11:59 PM

I feel sad when I read that supplies and products are "not available" to some of the viewers.

BobbiWired on craftsy.com
BobbiWired  February 14, 2014 6:37 AM

Not sure where you read that Jane - would be sad indeed!

CasandraWPerry on craftsy.com
CasandraWPerry  July 1, 2012 1:00 PM

This is my third (or fourth) tutorial by Bobbi Maw, and like all the others, it is straightforward, easy to understand, and very clearly written. This is a great tutorial for the absolute beginner. To be honest, I wish I'd gotten this one before the Marcella ring tut (which I also strongly recommend), because I think my first ring would have turned out much nicer had I made this bracelet first! :-D
Pros of this tut: very clear photos; written as if you are sitting there talking to her; very easy to follow directions
Cons: er, not any that I can think of. Seriously, this tutorial is so well-written, I would feel confident that my 11-year-old niece could probably make the bracelet with a little physical dexterity help from me.
Bottom line: this is a very valuable tut if you are at all interested in making jewelry from wire.
I will post pics of my finished bracelet as soon as I finish it (LOL)

BobbiWired on craftsy.com
BobbiWired  July 1, 2012 11:05 PM

Thank you very much Cassie!! I am so glad you liked the tutorial! I can't wait to see your bracelets.
wrap happy,