5D Embroidery Block Workbook

from Ditto Designs

Add your comment:

juliebelle6491 on craftsy.com
juliebelle6491  August 17, 2014 11:17 AM

Hello...I have the 6D Extra embroidery program (quilting). will your instructions work with my program? I'd love to be able to enlarge these to make large Quilt Blocks. Thanks

sewroz on craftsy.com
sewroz  August 22, 2014 6:30 AM

Although the workbook is written for 5D, you should be able to follow along with the updated 6D program. The icons might look a little different from the illustrations or be in a different location, but the results are the same.

sewodd on craftsy.com
sewodd  January 7, 2014 3:43 PM

This looks beautiful. Why do you call it 5D Workbook?

sewroz on craftsy.com
sewroz  January 10, 2014 10:04 AM

Thanks for asking. It's because the designs are created/edited using the Pfaff/Viking 5D embroidery software. You must first purchase the designs from hatchedinafrica.com and then my workbook to show you how to edit the designs to create the twelve inch blocks.

pspringall@ns.sympatico.ca on craftsy.com
pspringall@ns.sympatico.ca  September 29, 2013 9:54 AM

What pattern number should I purchase from Hatched in Africa
Pat

sewroz on craftsy.com
sewroz  October 4, 2013 11:09 AM

You will need Jacobean Jewels 1 4x4 ~ Jacobean Jewels 1 5x7~ and Jacobean Jewels 2 5x7.
I believe the 5x7 sets are combined in a special package right now.

pspringall@ns.sympatico.ca on craftsy.com
pspringall@ns.sympatico.ca  September 5, 2013 11:26 AM

I have 4D Embroidery. Can I still do this quilt?
Pat

sewroz on craftsy.com
sewroz  September 6, 2013 8:38 AM

You certainly can. I also have these instructions written for those who own 4D. I would be happy to send you both workbooks in the event you decide to upgrade to 5D. Remember that you also need to purchase the embroidery designs from Hatched in Africa.

pspringall@ns.sympatico.ca on craftsy.com
pspringall@ns.sympatico.ca  September 13, 2013 6:53 AM

What was the pattern number that we need to purchase?

Susan Abbe on craftsy.com
Susan Abbe  April 22, 2013 3:07 PM

What sewing machine hoop size do you need to create each of these block patterns?

sewroz on craftsy.com
sewroz  April 26, 2013 5:27 AM

I used the Pfaff (360x350 mm) Grand Dream Hoop. They can also easily be split for the 350 x 150 or 350 x 200 hoops into three files. Depending on your level of expertise with splitting they could be split for other hoops also. Directions for splitting are NOT included.

sewinglady42 on craftsy.com
sewinglady42  December 24, 2012 8:51 PM

I just received this pattern as my Christmas gift from my dear Partner. Thanks for beautifully written and detailed notes. The blocks will be a joy to create. I will then adjust to fit the hoop size of my Pfaff 2170.
This is an amazing pattern.

sewroz on craftsy.com
sewroz  April 26, 2013 5:24 AM

Thank you for your kind words.

5D Embroidery Block Workbook Pattern