Do you have a special mother in law?
Use some basic embroidery skills and stitch this wall hanging for your special mother in law and watch her face when she opens this handmade gift.
Perfect for her birthday, mothers day, Christmas... or just because.
The poem was found online and is by Judy Nilson
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Light Tone on Tone FQ (background)
- 2 x FQ for borders & binding
- 25" fusible fleece (pellon)
- 25" backing fabric
You Will Also Need:
- Sewing Machine
- Rotary Cutter, Ruler, Mat
- Pencil or transfer marker
- Lightbox (optional)
- Basic sewing supplies
- Embroidery Floss
- Crewel Needle (size 9)