Rorschach Ink Blot 1 - Counted Cross Stitch Pattern (X-Stitch PDF)
Thanks for visiting my store! This cross-stitch pattern was personally and lovingly designed by me!
Rorschach ink blots are typically black and white, but you could use whatever color you like. It might be fun choose a color that is bright or neon or metallic, or one that coordinates with the room. Now when friends come over and see your needlework art, they can stand back and tell you what they see!
This piece is one of a ten-part series of Rorschach ink blot cross-stitch patterns. My idea is that it might be fun to have several ink blots grouped together on the wall for a fun, abstract, modern look. All ten patterns are 168 stitches (12 inches) at their widest dimension. This means that if you complete multiple projects, they can all be framed in matching square frames. To see all ten patterns, visit my Craftsy shop page or type 'Rorschach in patterns' into the search box.
Digital and "Instant Download" items are NOT eligible for returns, refunds, or exchanges due to the nature of digital media. Please read the item description carefully before purchasing one of my patterns.
(c) 2014. All of my patterns are copyrighted. You may stitch them yourself and give the finished products as a gift, but please do not share, distribute, or re-sell the pattern.
* Difficulty Level: Easy. Appropriate for somebody's first project.
* Back-stitch?: No.
* Half Stitches or Other Specialty Stitches?: No.
* Number of DMC Colors: 1
* Total Number of DMC Skeins Needed: 1
* Pattern pages should be printed on 8 1/2 x 11 paper.
* Included Files: Large-print pattern, and Regular-print pattern. (Large print patterns will use up more printer paper and ink, so they are only recommended for people with poor eyesight or who typically wear reading glasses.)
* De-speckling (Confetti) and Minimization of Threads: When I am creating my cross-stitch patterns, I try to group stitches of a particular color together so it's easier to stitch. I know it's annoying to start a new thread just to stitch one speck and then weave back in. As much as possible, I've tried to avoid this. I also try to minimize the number of thread colors required, without sacrificing detail. (Beware of sellers who don't tell you ahead of time how many colors are required to complete a pattern!)
* This Listing Includes: A PDF computer file containing the pattern. The pattern will include a color image of the completed project, the pattern itself, and a legend which lists the colors and lengths of the DMC embroidery floss you will need to purchase.
* This Listing Does Not Include: Instructions on how to cross-stitch, embroidery floss, cross-stitch fabric or Aida cloth, cross-stitch needles, or a physical print-out of the pattern. This is not a kit or finished piece. Nothing will be mailed. If you have trouble printing the PDF (extremely rare), I cannot troubleshoot your computer, printer, or software. Remember that most office stores offer inexpensive quality printing services in color as well as black and white.
Thank you very much for your interest in my work. If you'd like to follow my current and upcoming projects, you can find me on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hornswoggle-Store/1398245240431580. I love it when folks 'like' my store!
Hornswoggle is the name of my online cross-stitch pattern store. You can find me on Craftsy (preferred!), Etsy, and Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hornswoggle-Store/1398245240431580).View all patterns by designer (149) »