Rick Roll - Never Gonna Give You Up - Counted Cross Stitch Pattern (X-Stitch PDF)
Thanks for visiting my store! This cross-stitch pattern was personally and lovingly designed by me!
Now your friends and guests will be Rick Rolled whenever they come to your house! The music depicted in the pattern is the legit sheet music for the song. The pattern calls for the lyrics to be stitched in blue, but you could substitute any color you like. Just a suggestion: I would recommend using even-weave linen in lieu of Aida cloth for this pattern because the 1/4 and 3/4 stitches will be much easier to complete cleanly.
Digital and "Instant Download" items are NOT eligible for returns, refunds, or exchanges due to the nature of digital media. Please read the item description carefully before purchasing one of my patterns.
(c) 2014. All of my patterns are copyrighted. You may stitch them yourself and give the finished products as a gift, but please do not share, distribute, or re-sell the pattern.
* Difficulty Level: Easy. Does include specialty stitches and back-stitch, but not complicated.
* Back-stitch?: Yes.
* Half Stitches or Other Specialty Stitches?: Yes. There are 1/4 & 3/4 stitches.
* Number of DMC Colors: 2
* Total Number of DMC Skeins Needed: 2
* Pattern pages should be printed on 8 1/2 x 11 paper.
* Included Files: Large-print pattern, and Regular-print pattern. (Large print patterns will use up more printer paper and ink, so they are only recommended for people with poor eyesight or who typically wear reading glasses.)
* De-speckling (Confetti) and Minimization of Threads: When I am creating my cross-stitch patterns, I try to group stitches of a particular color together so it's easier to stitch. I know it's annoying to start a new thread just to stitch one speck and then weave back in. As much as possible, I've tried to avoid this. I also try to minimize the number of thread colors required, without sacrificing detail. (Beware of sellers who don't tell you ahead of time how many colors are required to complete a pattern!)
* This Listing Includes: A PDF computer file containing the pattern. The pattern will include a color image of the completed project, the pattern itself, and a legend which lists the colors and lengths of the DMC embroidery floss you will need to purchase.
* This Listing Does Not Include: Instructions on how to cross-stitch, embroidery floss, cross-stitch fabric or Aida cloth, cross-stitch needles, or a physical print-out of the pattern. This is not a kit or finished piece. Nothing will be mailed. If you have trouble printing the PDF (extremely rare), I cannot troubleshoot your computer, printer, or software. Remember that most office stores offer inexpensive quality printing services in color as well as black and white.
Thank you very much for your interest in my work. If you'd like to follow my current and upcoming projects, you can find me on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hornswoggle-Store/1398245240431580. I love it when folks 'like' my store!