Geometric 9 - Lattice - Counted Cross Stitch Pattern (X-Stitch PDF)
Thanks for visiting my store! This cross-stitch pattern was personally and lovingly designed by me!
When you download this pattern, you will receive both the black and white version as well as the colorful version which are shown in the images above. The colorful version of the pattern calls for 16 colors while the black and white version of the pattern calls for 12 colors. The pattern calls for a black stitched background, but if you use black fabric, you could choose to omit these stitches. Also note that the pattern can be repeated horizontally and vertically to fill whatever finished size you would like. The measurements below correspond to the pattern dimensions shown in the images.
Digital and "Instant Download" items are NOT eligible for returns, refunds, or exchanges due to the nature of digital media. Please read the item description carefully before purchasing one of my patterns.
(c) 2014. All of my patterns are copyrighted. You may stitch them yourself and give the finished products as a gift, but please do not share, distribute, or re-sell the pattern.
* Difficulty Level: Easy-Medium. Appropriate for somebody's third or fourth project.
* Back-stitch?: No.
* Half Stitches or Other Specialty Stitches?: No.
* Number of DMC Colors: 16 (colorful); 12 (black and white)
* Total Number of DMC Skeins Needed: 16 (colorful); 12 (black and white)
* Pattern pages should be printed on 8 1/2 x 11 paper.
* Included Files: Large-print color pattern, and Large-print b&w pattern.
* De-speckling (Confetti) and Minimization of Threads: When I am creating my cross-stitch patterns, I try to group stitches of a particular color together so it's easier to stitch. I know it's annoying to start a new thread just to stitch one speck and then weave back in. As much as possible, I've tried to avoid this. I also try to minimize the number of thread colors required, without sacrificing detail. (Beware of sellers who don't tell you ahead of time how many colors are required to complete a pattern!)
* This Listing Includes: A PDF computer file containing the pattern. The pattern will include a color image of the completed project, the pattern itself, and a legend which lists the colors and lengths of the DMC embroidery floss you will need to purchase.
* This Listing Does Not Include: Instructions on how to cross-stitch, embroidery floss, cross-stitch fabric or Aida cloth, cross-stitch needles, or a physical print-out of the pattern. This is not a kit or finished piece. Nothing will be mailed. If you have trouble printing the PDF (extremely rare), I cannot troubleshoot your computer, printer, or software. Remember that most office stores offer inexpensive quality printing services in color as well as black and white.
Thank you very much for your interest in my work. If you'd like to follow my current and upcoming projects, you can find me on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hornswoggle-Store/1398245240431580. I love it when folks 'like' my store!
Hornswoggle is the name of my online cross-stitch pattern store. You can find me on Craftsy (preferred!), Etsy, and Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hornswoggle-Store/1398245240431580).View all patterns by designer (136) »