Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about my crochet ...
Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about my crochet patterns. :)
Aaawwww, what a delicious strawberry!
Don't you want to make one for yourself? Place it in a little fruit bowl among other crochet or real strawberries, and it will look great for sure! :)
Or use it in a children's play kitchen as a piece of toy food. It is also very suitable to decorate your kitchen with, or use it in a store display. ^^
Needed to make this crochet pattern:
- left over yarns, sport yarn, category 2 of the standard yarn weight system.
You really don't need a lot of yarn to make the strawberry.
- a 2.5mm crochet needle, if you want the strawberry to be the same size as pictured. The strawberry in the pictures is around 3 inch tall.
- a little bit of filling material.
Needed skills to make the pattern:
- Magic ring
- Increasing and decreasing stitches
- Chain stitches
- Slip stitches (UK: single crochet)
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
- Double crochet (UK: treble crochet)
- Very basic embroidery skills
- Very basic sewing skills
The pattern is written using UK and USA crochet terms, with full sentences.There are no abbreviations used.
Skill level: easy.
There are lots of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.