Basic Skills Necessary:
- Working in rounds
- The following crochet stitches: ch, sl st, sc, hdc, dc, tr
- Magic ring (instructions for this are included with the pattern, also known as adjustable ring)
- crocheting in back loops only , crocheting in front loops only
Explore the cosmos!*
figuratively speaking. Do not attempt space travel with your crocheted rocketship. The propulsion system needs work, to say the very least...
This pattern is written in English and all needle sizes, abbreviations, etc. are American. Contains 11 fully-illustrated pages with large, easy-to-read text and lots of photos, diagrams and charts to accompany the written instructions.
5 stitches and 5 rows = 1 inch in sc
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Finished rocketship is about 8 inches long and 4 inches wide.
- Gray Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton-Ease: Stone
- Black Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton-Ease: Charcoal
- Yellow Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton-Ease: Maize
- Red Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton-Ease: Terrcotta
- US Size E crochet hook
- Tapestry needle (for weaving in yarn ends)
- Needle and thread
- Stuffing (polyester fiberfill or your preferred stuffing material)
250 yards of Worsted weight
Lion Brand Cotton-Ease
Read blog or news article about this pattern »